Welcome to the Office of Research, Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (RPIE) at College of Alameda. Reporting to the president, our work is driven by the Mission-Vision-Values of the college and is dedicated to supporting the institution’s Education Master Plan and strategic priorities as outlined in the Strategic Plan. We provide planning, research and assessment services to help better understand and serve our community and our students and support the planning and decision-making process at College of Alameda that focuses on student success. All research conducted and used for dialogue, reflection, planning and decision-making comes from data that are accurate, tested for validity and significance, current and complete, and derived from reliable sources.
- College of Alameda Fact Sheets
- Mission – Vision – Value
- College of Alameda Integrated Budgeting and Planning Calendar 2014/15
- College Council
- Education & Facilities Master Planning 2009-2015
- Program Reviews & Annual Unit Plans
- Program Review Data
Research and Assessment
Service Area Outcomes
- Faculty, staff, students, and administrators will be able to participate in a transparent institutional planning process focusing on student success.
- Faculty, staff, students, and administrators will be able to access research conducted by the PRIE focusing on student outcomes and their impact of institutional goals and strategies.
- In support of institutional effectiveness, faculty and staff will receive guidance and support in the development and implementation of assessment strategies dedicated to better understand the impact of current practice.