If you have previously attended college, or you’re currently a college student at another institution, you may take classes at College of Alameda simply by applying. After applying, we recommend that you meet with a counselor for course selection and to clear any prerequisites.
- Apply Online for Admission. Choose “College of Alameda.”
- Complete Mandatory Online Orientation, logging in with your 8-digit Peralta Student ID#. Print out your certificate of completion and submit to Assessment.
- Meet with a Counselor to plan your classes and to clear any prerequisites. To schedule an appointment, call (510) 748-2209 or visit the Counseling Department in the Welcome Center, A101.
- Enroll in Classes Online
- Get Student Photo ID Card. Bring a valid photo ID and your current class schedule as proof of enrollment to the Welcome Center, A101.
- Pay Your Fees online or to the Cashier, Building A.
- Begin Classes!
For help with any of these steps, please contact the Welcome Center.