The Associated Students of College of Alameda (ASCOA) was formed to advocate on behalf of the student body. Our organization has weekly meetings to propose funding for, and coordinate, events held for the student body. The ASCOA works hand-in-hand with other student organizations to create an inclusive, fun environment for our academic community.
Benefits of joining ASCOA include:
- Represent the students’ views in the shared governance process.
- Opportunity to build leadership and public speaking skills.
- Chance to expand your network and build professional relationships.
- Travel to state and national leadership conferences to represent College of Alameda.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- It’s a great way to gain experience and build your resume.
The Mission of College of Alameda is to serve the educational needs of its diverse community by providing comprehensive and flexible programs and resources that empower students to achieve their goals.
Our meetings are held on Wednesdays at noon. These meetings are typically held in the F Building’s Pit. In the event that we hold an emergency meeting, or that the location of our meeting changes, notification will be posted on the board outside of our office and amongst our various social media outlets.
Each member of ASCOA will be listed along with their picture, name, position, and contact info.
Vice President of Operations
|Vice President of Programs|
This is where I will post the meeting minutes on a week-to-week basis in a PDF format.
Elections Committee Packet
GQR: If your goal is to be elected within the ASCOA, you must have a 2.0 GPA from the semester prior to your application and must be enrolled in at least 5 Units at the College of Alameda.