Who We Are
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 mandates that schools provide an annual notice to all students and staff describing the availability of a wide range of consumer information. You may also get this information by visiting Financial Aid in the Welcome Center, Building A Room 101
The federal Higher Education Act, the federal Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA), and regulatory guidance provided in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) require direct individual notices of prescribed information to certain target audiences including prospective students, currently enrolled students, current employees, parents, coaches and counselors of prospective student-athletes, and the general public.
Disclosures are to include:
- crime/security statistics,
- student completion/graduation rates,
- FERPA privacy/security rights,
- financial aid program information, and
- gender-specific information on athletic participation and financial support.These disclosures are updated annually prior to Oct 1. Availability of the disclosure is emailed annually to students at their registered Peralta account. For a printed copy of the disclosure, please contact the Financial Aid office in A-101 or call (510) 748-2391.Information about College of Alameda
- Information about Financial Aid Programs
- Information Regarding Student Outcomes
- Information Regarding Health and Safety
Consumer information offers students detailed information about the laws that support their rights and responsibilities as citizens of College of Alameda. It contains information about the campus and its accessibility, student body demographics, accreditation, faculty, financial aid programs, health and safety, and other pertinent student information.
Yes! For a printed copy of the disclosure, please contact the Financial Aid office in A-101 or call (510) 748-2391.
24 hours a day via the website and Financial Aid office hours. Be sure to confirm active hours for the current school semester on the Financial Aid web page.