Skip to content [s] Skip to website navigation [n] Site map [3] Home [1]

Academic Progress Reports

The EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs Academic Progress Report Spring 2016 were due on Friday, March 18, 2016. 

What is an EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs Academic Progress Report ?

  • The EOPS/ARE/CalWORKs Academic Progress Report  is a form you bring to your instructors to complete so you may find out how you are doing in your classes so far.
  • IMG_2700-e1433453637310The progress report lets you see if you are on track in the class, or if you need additional help and attention to finish the course successfully.
  • You must hand in the completed form to the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs office by Friday, March 18, 2016.


Where do I get a progress report?

  • You may pick up the progress report form at the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs office or you may download it during the Academic progress report period between February 29-March 18, 2016.


What if I haven’t had any tests or quizzes yet?

  • If your instructor indicated that they cannot provide a letter grade evaluation of your progress, ask them to provide a letter grade assessment based on your attendance and class participation.


What about online classes?

  • Email your instructor and ask them to email you the grade you are receiving in the class so far. Then print the email and attach it to the progress report
  • If the course has a webpage where you can look up your grade in the course so far, you may also print a copy of that page and attach it to the progress report.


What if I’m not doing well in my classes?

  • If one of your instructors indicates you are not earning a passing grade so far, you must see your counselor as soon as possible.
  • Your counselor will provide resources and help you strategize on how to improve your performance in the course.


What if I do not hand in a progress report?

  • Handing in an academic progress report is one of the responsibilities that you agreed to when you joined EOPS and signed the Mutual Responsibility Contract.
  • Failure to return a completed academic progress report may render you ineligible for Fall 2016 book grant.


For more information, visit or contact the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs office:

EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs is located in room A101. Call (510) 748-2258 for further information.