Who We Are
Our mission is to provide centralized access to programs and services that are designed to assist students in succeeding in their academic endeavors, including the development of learning skills and attitudes for effective performance in the college environment as well as the enhancement of thinking abilities and knowledge base to provide instructional support to faculty in the classroom.
Check out the Learning Resources & Tutoring Center on the second floor of the Library:
- Drop-in for academic help in the Math Lab, Writing Center/Language Lab for classes across the curriculum. Also, we offer Workshops in English and Mathematics as well as Study groups for ESL classes.
- Open entry, open exit lab classes in English, ESL, and Math that go at your own pace.
- We offer 15 minutes one on one tutoring.
- All students must be enrolled in LRNE 501 in order to use the LRC services.
- New one-stop log-in station
- The open lab provides students access to internet and word processing for college related use only.
- Printing access is provided at a cost of 10 cents per page. If you have any questions regarding our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (510) 748-2307.
Learning Resources Center (LRC)
Writing Center/Language Lab & Math Lab Hours:
Monday -Thursday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Fridays 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
2nd Floor of the Library – L202D, L202E and L207